Pamper yourself with a stay in the Colette Suite, where luxury and comfort blend to create an unforgettable experience. Named after the legendary French author, Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette, this room is illuminated by the gentle light of the windows, creating an ideal escape. Immerse yourself in the elegant atmosphere and feel special in the suite fit for a queen.
- King-size bed
- 1.5 private bathrooms with neo-angled shower
- Love seat with twin sofa bed
- Monogrammed bathrobes
- Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities
- Free WiFi access
- Cable television & CD Player
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily housekeeping service
The Spencer Hotel & Spa is the #1 rated Chautauqua, NY hotel on Tripadvisor, and the best place to stay for those visiting to enjoy the Chautauqua Institution's summer season programming. Imagine hearing your favorite speaker or the symphony play while relaxing in comfortable chairs on our porches overlooking the Amphitheater. Our guests enjoy the perfect location and modern conveniences within a whimsical literary-themed setting that encourages relaxation and renewal, including:
- The only building on campus with a full-service elevator
- The only hotel on campus with central air conditioning
- A walkable location steps from the Chautauqua Amphitheatre and one block from Chautauqua Lake
- On-site spa and massages services are available, as well as a restorative cedar sauna
- A full hot breakfast served daily is included in the room
- Catered dinners offered Monday-Friday during the Chautauqua Summer Season for an additional charge
Your place on the porch is waiting! Send in your reservation requestion today!
*Please note, during Chautauqua Summer Season (last Saturday in June through the last Saturday in August) rooms are rented by the week, from Saturday to Saturday. We are open year-round and welcome 2-nights during the rest of the year.
Bed Sizes: King Bed