Location, Location, Location. The Keystone is the best location on the grounds. Steps from the Amphitheater. Central location to Bester Plaza, the Library, Post Office, dining at Bestor Plaza Restaurants including the popular new restaurant "2 Ames" and the Historic Atheneum Hotel. Located on bus and tram routes that provide transportation throughout the grounds during the normal Chautauqua season.
Beautiful 1 bedroom Studio apartment on the first floor with all of today's modern conveniences such as:
* Sanitized before your stay
* Comfortable king bed or twin(s) with fresh sheets and comforter
* Central A/C and heat as well as a ceiling fan
* Hardwood floors
* Beautiful "Chautauqua Porch" with tongue and groove flooring and outside BBQ.
* Flat screen wall mounted cable TV with secure high speed WIFI
* Laundry available in the building
* Modern bath (linens Included) with hand held shower and grab bar.
* Kitchenette with full height apartment refrigerator, single induction cooktop (great for pasta, eggs, etc), microwave, large countertop convection oven, George Forman style grill, coffee maker and blender with all the dishes, tableware and glasses you will likely need.
* Beautiful large "Chautauqua Porch" with tongue and groove flooring and outside BBQ.
* Dine inside or at your front porch table for 2 while listening to the Amp performance and enjoying your favorite food & beverage. A 42 " Amp Bench with cushions is included for your apartment.
During the normal Chautauqua Season you can open the door and windows and hear the performance as if you were sitting in the Amp or close them and enjoy a peaceful conversation or sleep inside.
With this location and Chautauqua porch just steps from the Amp, this is a value at only $1600 per week during the Chautauqua Season from Saturday to Saturday with a one time $60 cleaning fee per stay.
At this point in time we have availability in this unit for weeks 1, 2 & 9 only. Please contact us for the present status of this unit. Our Garden apartment is available at this point in time for weeks 1 thru 3 and 8 &9. It is rented for weeks 4, 5, 6 &7 only. Always check with the owner Dennis Sundstrom for availability at 714-612-8299 (cell - voice/text) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your weeks or to be on top of the waiting list for cancellations.
***For those interested, our beautiful 3rd floor, complete independent apartment with full cooking kitchen, washer/dryer, living room & separate 1 bedroom located over the 2 Ames restaurant is now available for off season rental. It is now advertised nightly during off season on Airbnb but you can also call us (preferred) for details and to rent directly at 714-612-8299. It is a showstopper overlooking Bester Plaza.
Bed Sizes: King or twin(s)